To be eligible to graduate, you will need to have successfully:
- Completed the total number of subjects (core and electives) required to complete your award.
- Provided all documents required for graduation, for example, your verified USI or placement completion documents (IF your award requires these documents).
- Updated your personal contact information at the Student Portal , such as
- Mailing (Residential)address
- Personal e-mail address
- Mobile phone.
- Full legal name
- Paid all your fees with the university including Library fees.
The eligibility to graduate assessment and approval process involves the review by the Examination Committee (VET/Vocational AND Higher Education students) and ratification by the Academic Board (Higher Education students only) prior to the conferral of the award to ensure that the student met all course requirements.