Skip to Main Content

Student Hub: International Students

International Students

Talk to an International Student Advisor

Adelaide or Melbourne students

Book here

Sydney or Brisbane students

Book here

Student Visa
Download International Student Guide

Your ISGuide contains vital information that can ease you into your new life here in Australia.  For help in settling into your studies, download the Torrens University International Student Guide.

MentorConnect Program

Join us for the opportunity to connect with a current student at Torrens University and Think Education

MentorConnect offers you experienced students, who have been where you are now, to have one-on-one online messaging and mentoring sessions. They can support you in your transition to University, learn strategies to find answers to your questions and build long-term friendships.

MentorConnect is available to all new students offshore and onshore in their first trimester.

To join:       

Simply watch the below video that shows you how to join and then head to VYGO and click on the Login in tab at the top.


If you have any questions or need assistance please attend one of the MentorConnect Information sessions:

  • every Tuesday at 10.30am Sydney time - Join on Zoom                                               
  • every Thursday at 2pm Sydney time - Join on Zoom

You can also email us.



Virtual support sessions

We run online live Zoom sessions to talk to a real person in real time and where you will be guided through:

  • how to login to your learning portal (Blackboard) and attend online classes or access recorded lectures
  • how to find your assessments and internet requirements
  • answer any other questions you may have

To attend a session press ‘click here’ on the day and at the time that the session is running. All the sessions are shown in Sydney time, to make sure you get the time of the session right you can use the Timezone Converter

If the sessions below do not suit you, you can book a one on one virtual support session at another time.

October 2021



Blackboard support

Having technical difficulties with Blackboard?

Contact Blackboard Support


Virtual Support Session
Getting Started Sessions – how log into Blackboard, activate student email and much more.

3.30pm  AEDT

Join us on Zoom


Virtual Support Session
Getting Started Sessions – how log into Blackboard, activate student email and much more.

4pm AEDT

Join us on Zoom


Virtual Support Session
Getting Started Sessions – how log into Blackboard, activate student email and much more.

2pm AEDT

Join us on Zoom

English Corner
Come and talk to other students around the world and practise your English in a casual setting

4pm - 5pm AEDT

Join us on Zoom


Workshops for Study Success

Check out the full schedule of Study Success Workshops

Coronavirus Updates and Support for International Students

Living in Australia

Study Australia

For a range of information for International Students. Here you will also find information on events, activities to help you connect with other students and enjoy all your state has to offer.

Study Adelaide

Study Melbourne

Study NSW

Study Brisbane

Register for the student newsletter for the latest news, events and resources for international students.

Time Converter

Having issues converting your lecture

live times to your current time zone?

If yes, please use the Time Zone Converter.


Student Accomodation close to campuses
Provides student accommodation for under 18 students and also provide over 18’s with purpose built, student accommodation options close to campus. They can also provide fast emergency student accommodation if required.

The rates include all bills; electricity, water, internet and free access to facilities such as gyms, games rooms, sports facilities at each of the properties. Laundry is only the only additional cost. The rooms are furnished, but the students do need to bring their own linen / kitchen utensils.

Check the exclusive, discounted rates for TUA students.

Insiders Guides

Insider Guides has resources, webinars, advice and conversations on the student journey.

10 Ways to Improve Your English Skills

Gone are the days of learning being confined to a classroom! From traditional to creative, here are our 10 favourite ways to practise and perfect your English reading skills.

Bike Riding Safety

Keep safe on the roads when cycling. Learn more about bicycle safety here in Australia

Stay safe at Australian Beaches

Learn how to stay safe when you're enjoying the beach.


The Council of International Student Australia (CISA) is the national peak student representative organisation for international students studying at the postgraduate, undergraduate, private college, TAFE, ELICOS and foundation level.